WORKING AT BLUE VISTA
Awarded one of the Best Places to work from Pensions & Investments in 2020 and 2021, Blue Vista offers outstanding employment opportunities with competitive benefits. We encourage opportunities for growth, development, and promotion by providing our employees with the resources to work effectively and continually strive to perform better. We pride ourselves on having an open, collaborative environment where hard work and creativity are rewarded.
If you do not see a job posting, but are interested in learning more, please contact us using the form below.
Vice President of Investor Solutions
Blue Vista Capital Management is seeking a VP of Investor Solutions to drive results and develop global relationships with (existing and prospective) Blue Vista investors, in addition to raising capital for the firm’s various real estate strategies.
- Raise capital for Blue Vista offerings by identifying, building, maintaining, and maximizing relationships with existing and potential investors, including but not limited to pension funds, endowments/foundations, insurance companies, HNW individuals and consultants
- Develop relationships with Blue Vista clients and a thorough understanding of Blue Vista offerings, to ensure effective outreach and achieve capital raising targets, while developing abilities to pro-actively cross-sell our firm’s suite of offerings as applicable
- Assist in the development and execution of effective investor outreach campaigns by conducting investor analysis, with the goal of increasing efficiency and leveraging existing team resources
- Attend virtual and in-person meetings with investors to learn about their commitments to results and what they care about most, to articulate Blue Vista’s investment strategies, assist with preparing investment teams for investor meetings and accompany them as required
- Develop an understanding of key competitors and positioning the firm’s offerings strategically
- Promote the Blue Vista brand in a variety of capacities designed to raise the identity, attractiveness and relevance of the firm and its offerings through attendance at industry conferences/events, i.e. PREA, IREI, etc.
- Contribute to the Investor Solutions team’s efforts to improve the investor experience with Blue Vista via communications and marketing efforts, strategies, policies, and practices
- Contribute to the enhancement of the Blue Vista culture through regular contributions in recruiting, on-boarding and engagement with Blue Vista colleagues and team building activities
- Proven track record of raising capital from, and of maintaining effective relationships with, institutional investors in real estate or related private equity field, 5+ years of experience with institutional marketing and investor service
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, coupled with the ability to communicate complex financial information to diverse audiences.
- Prior success in a team oriented, highly collaborative culture
- History of developing market visibility; comfortable and effective at public speaking; reliably completing capital raising assignments; accomplished at setting priorities to achieve results
- Series 7/63 license preferred
Key Personal Characteristics:
- Integrity. Acts in the best interests of the firm and its investors
- Self-starter with the ability to set direction and lead others
- High energy with urgency, personal responsibility, and accountability for results
- Recognized for intellectual curiosity and investor-centric listening, verbal, and written communication skills
Founded in 2002, Blue Vista is a leading real estate investment management firm focused on developing long-term relationships, and helping our investors and partners achieve their goals. We do this through rigorous analytical and research-driven investment processes. Since our firm’s founding, Blue Vista has invested nearly $11.2 billion in total capitalization across the major property types and markets in the U.S. and Canada through strategies in Middle Market Equity, Student Housing and Real Estate Credit. In addition, Blue Vista has been recognized by Pensions & Investment and The Best Companies Group as a Best Place to Work in Money Management.
Blue Vista Capital Management LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer with a commitment to an inclusive workplace. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate against any legally protected characteristics. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.